OPPORTUNITIES WITH BAT
We are looking for a Volunteer Peer to work in partnership with BAT and local services to provide peer-based support for individuals withdrawing by either tapering or tolerance effects by providing peer-based support for individuals who attend the weekly support group at Gloucester House at Southmead Hospital.
We are looking for a Helpline Volunteer to Help facilitate the telephone during core hours Monday – Friday from 10-4pm. The aim of the service is to offer a space to anyone who may need to talk about Benzos or other prescription drugs.
Volunteer Social Media and Admin Support
We are looking for a volunteer social media assistant to provide valuable social media and some general administrative office support to the organisation. The role requires comfort and skill with technology (you will be using office software programs and graphic presentation software).
In return we can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing support.
- Support and supervision in the role.
- Newsletters; keeping you up to date on charity news and other volunteer opportunities.
- You will have the opportunity to meet with other volunteers.
- You will be able to claim reasonable travel expenses.